We are an event planning boutique specializing in artful weddings and occasions. We design and coordinate fabulous events throughout the Sacramento and Lake Tahoe area. We are young, stylish, artistic, fun and creative – and love to infuse that energy into every event we do!
Who is your ideal client?
We want to plan and design weddings for couples who value human connection and relationships, who love those around them, and who want to celebrate their love in a bold way that is authentic to who they are as a couple.
Where are you recognized?
The Knot’s Best of Weddings 2013-2018 & Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award 2012-2019
What’s one thing every client needs to know about what sets you apart from other coordinators?
Definitely our passion, knack for research, genuine love for helping people, and our down-to-earth and fun-loving spirit!
Why should clients hire a coordinator for the day of or full-service coordination?
1. WE ARE PROFESSIONALS AND WE’VE DONE THIS BEFORE: We bring years of experience and lessons learned. We know the tricks of the trade and will keep an eye out for any red flags throughout the planning process.
2. WE HAVE VENDOR RELATIONSHIPS: We have a whole slew of personal vendor referrals that we can make because we’ve seen these vendors do amazing work first hand! We will ensure the couple has the very best vendors based on their personality, style, and budget.
3. WE SAVE YOU TIME AND RELIEVE THE STRESS: Hiring a wedding planner means the couple doesn’t have to take everything on their plate. Most couples are probably swamped at work and have so many social commitments which mean the sheer number of decisions to make about the big day can be overwhelming. We will lift the burden of time-consuming responsibilities, like scheduling appointments, dealing with vendors, and working through the fundamental issues.
4. WE CAN MAKE A CLIENT’S VISION A REALITY: Nowadays with Pinterest and Instagram it is easy to get mesmerized with the endless possibilities of a dream wedding. But how realistic are those possibilities when faced with a budget? We are a huge creative resource and can balance a client’s visions and dreams with what fits within their pocketbook.
5. THE COUPLE WILL BE PRESENT AND IN THE MOMENT ON THEIR WEDDING DAY: The wedding day is one of the few days where the client gets to be swept off their feet surrounded by all of their favorite people. We will be running around behind the scenes to make sure the couple isn’t worrying about logistics on one of the most important days of their life.
Stephanie’s Tips & Tricks for a perfect wedding day:
Hire a wedding planner!
Find out more about Stephanie and her Team on her WEBSITE