When your girls come together to celebrate your big wedding day usually a bride wants to gift them something they can use or wear for your wedding! We have compiled some of our favorite bridesmaid gifts Dee and Kris Brides have gifted their bridesmaids!
One of the most common gifts is a wine glass, we have seen custom bridesmaid tumblrs, personalized champagne glasses, and even custom water bottles, (because you gotta stay hydrated!)
Ellie gifted all of her bridesmaids personalized YETI tumblrs with their names and roles for her wedding. The beautiful coral yeti tumblrs matched their bridesmaid dresses and they were able to use their new tumblrs for the champagne toast and during the reception! You can create your own YETI tumblrs on their website HERE
Custom Bridesmaid champagne glasses make for a fun and unique gift for your girls who love champagne! The Champagne toast is a special moment for the bride and her girls as they give her last minute words of love and custom glasses make a fun extra prop that they can use in the future! These stemless champagne glasses on ETSY are beautiful and affordable!
Jessica got herself and all of her girls water bottles with their names on them! These kept the girls hydrated all day long and where super cute matching their turquoise dresses! Check out these Stainless steel ice shaker tumbler from Bridesmaid Gifts Boutique
Beautiful beginnings necklaces for your girls is a beautiful thank you for those who have been by your side through your life. When a bride says “I Do” it’s a new beginning for your entire friend group. This lotus necklace that Kristina gifted her girls is a sign of strength to start a new beginning.
Sierra gifted her girls’ makeup bags and tote bags with their names on them in the color that matches their bridesmaid dresses. These small bags made for a cute way for her bridesmaids to carry various items around for the long wedding day plus they can use them for years to come! We love these monogrammed tote bags from Zazzle
Last but not least, we are obsessed with these personalized farmers market baskets that Marly put together for her bridesmaids. Each basket had a hand selected bottle of wine from the bride, locally grown honey, a bar of handmade soap from a local vendor, and lavender spray! These items were all local products that Marly loves and wanted to share with her girls.
1. Small Clutches (bonus they can keep their wedding essentials with them all day!)
2. Personalized Compact Mirrors (keep those lips FRESH all day!)
3. Caricature mugs (Check these out, you just submit a picture! Bridesmaid Gift Boutique)
4. Group Caricature Poster (Also available at Bridesmaid Gift Boutique)
5. Comfy Flats to wear on the dance floor
6. Personalized Journals (You could even write a note to your BFF on the first page!)
7. Personalized Flasks (Who says only guys drink whiskey?!?)
8. Cute sunglasses (especially fun for a summer wedding)
9. Blankets (Shutterfly even lets you add an image to your fleece blanket!)
10. Bobbleheads (Check out ETSY for custom made bobbleheads from your pictures!)