This is your day too! We can’t wait to see what you come up with just as much as we can’t wait to see your beautiful brides dress. Make what you wear your own. If you were ever going to buy a suite, your wedding day is the day to do it. Get creative, have fun with what you wear. You should NOT look like your groomsmen. You SHOULD stand out and feel amazing!
1. You do not have to wear a TUX. You can wear a well-made suite and have some fun with the coordination of the pieces.
2. You do not have to wear the same color as your groomsmen. Standing out from your guys should be number one. You can wear a blue suit and they can wear grey, or any other combination you can think of.
3. Work with a stylist if fashion isn’t your strong area. Your bride will work with a bridal consultant so it is only right for you to have a consultant of your own. Have a few different looks you like and show them. You aren’t expected to be a pro in this area and there are people who do this for a living.
4. You don’t have to break the bank! Custom suites are incredible, but you can get a great looking suite for a couple of hundred dollars, and have it tailored to correctly fit you. And you can add special embroideries such as your wedding date, your name, or a quote/phrase!
5. Don’t Reinvent the Wheel: This is your day, so you do YOU! Your wedding day is not the day to try something new and crazy. Pick a suit that you feel like yourself in.